Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weird food ;)

Haha I'm weird,bored,and HYPER!!! Lol I just drank a chocolate chip frappe.
So....I going to do a review on all the terrible food I have tried!!! :D sooo...

- wasabi... It's spicy,green,and gross.....oh and it ISN'T pistachio icecream or the green sauce from Taco Bell mixed with sour cream... It was so hot I cried but I ate like a spoonful so that went REALLY bad.       

- a leaf.... Oh gosh haha this was a dare from my friend Haley.....I actually ate it. I picked it off a tree and chewed and swallowed... It was DISGUSTING it had a poison sorta taste to it and was all mushy and clumpy and ugh it was sooo bad...

-OCTOPUS.  This was TERRIBLE...my mom bet me 5$ at a random chinese buffet to eat a octopus leg/tentacle thingy... It was raw and had suction cups. It tasted rubbery,slimy,an spicy. I about puked and probably insulted some Chinese people..lol I sorry :)


I NEED TOPIC IDEAS!!!!!!

Email me...
 peaceout427@gmail.com

Or..... Kik me 
kaylee_weeks

Instagram....
kaylee_loves_yooh
  
That is octopus legs
Love y'all ~Kaylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment