Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Downpours and God :)

So you know that awesome feeling when feel like you have figured everything out? When you don't have a care In the world and you have the best time ever. Well about two hours ago at church camp we had a rain shower out of no where..and where we live its not uncommon for that to happen so we continue playing football and then we had a downpour an we stopped our game and everyone looked up at the sky and we got soaked but it just clicked to me how lucky I am. I never think about it but I should. As y'all prob know I go to church and I know god made this world. At that moment in time I knew that I should be the Christian I want to be. It's a moment of truth and shortly after that me and my friend that I hated at the time had a conversation and made up! Our job as Christians is to glorify god and spread the gospel. And I know there are people that needs help with Christian things and want help to become one. If you email me we might can set up a face time and I will do my best to help you. I'm about to post a REALLY random post so hang in there!

Love Y'all!!!    ~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment