Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Addictions! :)

So today I'm going to talk about my addictions. I hope y'all have some of the same ones as me or I will feel REALLY stupid. Haha lets get started! :)

#1~CANDY CRUSH!!!!  I can sit and play this game for hours.Last night I played from 10:00pm - 2:30am and I had to stop because I ran out of lives and it takes 30 min to get a new life......so being a girl and it being 2am, I started to cry.....haha I laugh at it now but I was so upset last night. 

#2~VOLLEYBALL.    I made the 8th grade volleyball team and we started practice yesterday......I about died. I hate running so when we had to run a lot I wasn't ready to run so....yea...well I have practice today and see how it goes. But besides the running part I love volleyball.

#3~YOUTUBE.       The people that make these videos are so talented or just really stupid......but still funny! 

#4~Instagram!  I started double tapping my Facebook pictures ;( 

Cute pic of the day.......
  

Love y'all ~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment