Monday, June 3, 2013

People these Days ~Darby Jones


So when I always try to bring something up to my parents they always say "back in the day" and I never pay attention. But today a rumor was spread about one of my good friends Darby Jones. She was born prematurely with Down syndrome and had leukemia as a baby. She has had leukemia twice before and thought she was in the clear. She relapsed in the beginning of may. Shortly after resuming chemo her body fell into septic shock which is poison in your bloodstream. She overcame that because she is fighter. Then when you think people were on board with praying for this beautiful girl someone made up a rumor that she died. Why am I telling you all this? Well my parents always say that people can be mean and make mistakes but they also said no one did this "back in the day" and that comes to show how much the world has changed.   This girl is still alive and is fighting for her life and we aren't going to be put down over the people who don't care enough for people who are braver then them. We all should pray for Darby and send her encouraging messages. Now I know you don't know Darby but I do and she would be overjoyed to have people from different countries pray and send her messages as she continues her chemo.

Darby's Instagram Fanpage: darbys_fan_club

Caring Bridge Name:
darbyemmajones


PRAY 4 DARBY!!!!!!!
    Love y'all ~Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment