Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hot Summer Days

Chilling pool side!!! Lol it's not that fun it's wayyyyyy too hot and my drink is just way too far. I'm a blonde so getting tan is close to impossible. Haha it sucks. My mom thinks that I spend too much time in my room so I'm told that I have to spend all day outside then I can go buy some makeup!!! :D before I knew that I was forced outside I put my contacts in and did my makeup really good. I figured out how to do a light smokey eye and I had my hair fixed and everything! I rarely do that and I now get kicked out of the house ;( Do you know that feeling when it's Winter you want it to be summer and when it's summer you want it to be winter. I WISH IT WAS WINTER!! I'm at my nanas house so there is a swimming pool in front of me but I'm not in the mood.Well I'm going to go find a way to get inside. Stay Cool! 
Lol 
      Love Y'all!       ~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment