Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thug Life?!?!

Ok I'm So confused. I was scrolling through Instagram and all I see is people calling each other thugs and saying thug life. I was like what?!? I know I sound stupid here but are we going to rob people? Why are we all of a sudden thugs? Someone please explain this to me! It makes you sound so stupid and ignorant. Ugh lol I'm so annoyed right now....... There are thug life pictures,quotes,smiley faces. WHY?!?! I'm sure we can come up with something better to say then thug life.... So here are some examples of what I heard people say:

Chillin with my baby sis.....THUG LIFE

Eating icecream with my dad....THUG LIFE

I'm making bacon.......THUG LIFE

I mean WHAT?!?!? Your a thug because your making bacon,hanging out with your sis,and eating icecream?!?! 
Someone please explain this to me...

Love Y'all ~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment