Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Candy and Squirrels :(


So time for one of my totally random blogs..... WHY I HATE SQUIRRELS :( 

So I actually used to really like squirrels,until last saterday a squirrel stole my candy!!!! So being the normal person that I am I see a squirrel in the grass and I'm at my nanas so there is alot of trees and it's not completely out of the ordinary to just see a random squirrel in the yard. Well I'm chilling by the pool in my bathing suit eating some candy and a squirrel appears on the deck and throws a nut at me! I walk over and try to pet it being the blonde I am and not thinking. Well a long story short it begins to chase me and I drop my candy. The squirrel takes the candy and runs :(  Has this ever happened to anyone else? Or is it just the drunk squirrels at my nanas? So dear squirrel I hope u get diabetes and die! Lol 

This is a squirrel for all the idiots who don't know
 Love y'all!!!!    ~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment