Friday, May 31, 2013

Outfit Of The Day :)

This was highly requested!!! I'm on my iPhone so it won't let me write in pink ;( but here is my outfit 

My shirt:    Take pride in a clean tide is from Aeropostale.
My shorts: They are blue jean short shorts from xhilaration. 

My accessories! 
 My shoes: Are Toms in the pattern Oahu  I got mine from a mountain high store.

My necklace: a light blue and white phiten, I know these are sort of out of style but since its hot I dip it in water and it keeps me cool :)

MAKE UP AND HAIR:

Hair:Just a side ponytail 

Makeup:
My face:
      Lórèal B.B cream in the shade light 
      Covergirl pressed powder in the shade classic Ivory 

My eyes: 
      On my crease I used Clinique's color surge eye shadow velvet in Faded Denim
      On my lid I used Ulta Glamour Girl Eye Quad in the lightest shade
      Eyeliner: Cargo swimmables eye pencil in blue 
      Mascara: Neutrogena healthy volume in black
      
Lips:   Color Whisper in the shade Rose of Attraction


Love Y'all thanks for reading 
       ~Kaylee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment