Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Best Friend :)

  1. Out of the 7 Billion people in this world, I found one that would be my best friend. Yea this sounds cheesy but it's true!!! She has been there for me when times are tough. We all know that one friend that basically is like your brother or sister,some people take a lifetime to find the one friend that you will have forever. So it all started when we played tball together and we did softball together for a LONG time. She's blonde and funny and loves ONE DIRECTION!!! :) ANNA!!!!     Ok so of course y'all don't know her so…………………

                                             5 Things About Anna!!!!!! <3
  1. She's BLONDE.  She is so blonde and has her moments but she is weird because she's smart too!!
  2. She loves Niall Horan!! If anyone has his number Email it to me she would love you FOREVER!!!!!!! 
  3. She`s SINGLE <3.  She has blonde hair and green eyes~~~~ So whoever is 13 or 14 and is a GUY you know what to do!!!        Lol ;) Love Ya Anna 
  4. SHE EATS EVERYTHING!! Mexican,Chinese,Steak,Chicken ANYTHING!!!!!!!! It is amazing she eats everything and is still Skinny :) 
      5.  Last First Kiss by One Direction is her favorite song!!!!! If you never have heard one    direction she will KILL you!!!! So if y'all never heard of one direction I will post the video of the song below :)

So as you can see Anna inspires me to do everything I want and to just be myself! She is a very special girl and if y'all aren't friends with her ur REALLY are missing out! I love her and all  her LITTLE THINGS :D.    I know she is going to read this so LOVE YOU ANNA!! :)


Before I post the video………… I just made this page out of boredom and I was surprised to see that people from New Zealand an  Germany have read this :) So Keep Reading <3
                                                                 LOVE Y'ALL~Kaylee

Last First Kiss~One Direction



No comments:

Post a Comment