Thursday, May 30, 2013

Instagram Rant! #stupidpeople

Hey!!!!!!!! I miss y'all :( but I'm here now :) so someone emailed me and wanted me to do makeup tutorials or outfits of the day and since most of my viewers are girls I could start doing youtube videos :) Tomorrow I will post a outfit of the day and I'm going to my brothers travel all tournament so it won't be dressy……… but anyways I have views from like 7 different countries now!!!! Yay y'all are awesome! Today's topic is: Instagram


So shoutouts………… They annoy me because nothing funny is on instagram anymore ;( Most of it is filled with follow this page and you will get a shout out…so when you follow the page you get more shout outs and nobody gets shouted out …………So if your doing the stupid shout out crap. Just no .STOP. No one cares anymore!!!!!  

Rates: So yea it's fun to get rated once or twice but if it's all that's on instagram I get so annoyed. And if your a popular person that has like 120 people to rate everyday NO ONE CARES they just want to know if you hate them or not.

SELFIES: I HATE THESE!!!!!!! Once in a while a selfie doesn't hurt but when my news feed thing is filled up with your Orange  face and you in a bikini. No one wants to see all that and how much makeup you caked on just to take 100 pictures. SERIOUSLY no one likes you and all your drama and suicidal pics just to get attention is unattractive and tacky looking and makes everyone think your going to do something when your not!

All of us know these instagram people :(   Well Spread the word and share my blog 
LOVE Y'ALL :)           

  Instagram:   @kaylee_loves_yooh



THE WORDS THAT PEOPLE SAY TO ME :/



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaylee, I really liked your blog. You're right, Instagram isn't what it used to be... I'd really appreciate it if you could just check out my blog, about different stuff that would benefit your experience with your phone/tablet.

    www.thestudioguy.blogspot.com

    Btw, nice background! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :) I will shout out your blog on the next post! Tell your friends!

      Delete