Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hey people who actually read my blog!! 
So last Saturday I came home from a sleepover not feeling good and I had hit my head pretty hard but I didn't think anything about it. On Monday I took the S.A.T test and my mom checked me out because I felt really sick. I wasn't getting better so she took me to the doctor on Wednesday and the conclusion was I had a concussion. :(  I was still not better on Friday and the pain was worse after finding the spot I got hit at my mom took me to the hospital and th  C.T scan came back good so I went home and sitting in bed today I have a huge bruise across my forehead. I'm still in a lot of pain and I missed all of the important testing days! I will have a lot of work when I get back to school which my friends miss me so that's good :) 
So I am sick and tired of "fake" friends. This guy that was my friend basically used me to talk to about his girlfriend. :( so when I get a concussion he refuses to text me and ignores me AHH I'm so annoyed!!!!!!  Well I have to limit my time online so I can get better soon!!! 

~Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment