Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Guyfriend Drama ;(

Ok so this situation is bothering me so much: one of my best friends (not naming a name)  was always there for me and was there when I would cry and all through my blonde moments.People started to think that we liked each other because we were so nice towards each other and it pretty much broke us as friends. I miss him SO much!!!!! like it's not even funny. Most people right then would say that proves you like him! Does it really? I miss being with him as a friend,he meant so much to me and when u stop talking to him it kinda sucks when he ignores you at church and when you see him happy as can be with his friends. Did I really mean that little to him. All this was caused by people making fun of their friends for having a guyfriend. Don't be that one to make your friend cry at night just so u can have a few minutes of laughter. We only knew each other for about a year and that was enough time for me to feel like I have known him forever. I KNOW he will never read this but if he does I'm pretty sure he knows I'm talking about him! I miss you so much!


Now that I got that out of my system!!! :)  How are y'all? I'm sorry if y'all went through that too!! Ugh I get my MRI on Friday WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!! 
  

~Love Y'all
              Kaylee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment