Monday, July 22, 2013

Get Inspired ;)

So y'all all know that place where u can relax and let all your feelings go. Well I'm at the beach as a teenage girl this is the place to be...you know the hot guys,wearing the perfect bikini,and working on the best summer tan. Jealous right? Haha well to be honest not everyone's summer goes that way cause I can't get the perfect tan. I don't tan :( I burn...easily. It sucks I know and plus it was raining all day but the little things that brighten my day made it all worth it. Texting my guy friends, getting told I can get a dog, and being loved. The point of what I just told you is: your day doesn't have to be the way you expect it to go. Just lay back and enjoy the little things that could be more worth it in the long run.       
    Love y'all!!!     ~Kaylee
Any name ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment